Algebraic, Topological & Combinatorial Approaches to Aut(Fn) – Summer School 2016
(for Graduate Students and Post-Docs)
Wednesday – Tuesday 20-26.7.2016, Technion, Haifa, Israel
Registration is closed
The summer school will focus on different aspects of free groups and their automorphism groups. One of the main themes of the conference is the action of Aut(Fn) on different kinds of structures such as Outer space, the product replacement graph and representation varieties.
- Karen Vogtmann, Cornell University and University of Warwick
- Mladen Bestvina, University of Utah
- Alex Lubotzky, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Zlil Sela, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Tsachik Gelander, Weizmann Institute of Science
Additional Lectures will be given throughout the Summer School.
All lectures will take place at Auditorium 232, Amado Mathematics Building, Technion
Organizers: Chen Meiri, Yoav Moriah, Michah Sageev