Due to the Coronavirus outbreak the conference is POSTPONED.
Ergodic theorems, equidistribution and counting:
A conference in honor of Amos Nevo
July 11-15, 2021
The aim of this conference is to bring together world experts in the area of ergodic theory of Lie group actions and stimulate the exchange of new ideas and techniques pertaining to the recent advancements in the field and their applications.
A tentative list of speakers:
- Koji Fujiwara, Kyoto University
- Alex Furman, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Yoav Gat, Technion
- Ilya Gekhtman, University of Toronto
- Tsachik Gelander, Weizmann Institute of Science
- Anish Ghosh, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
- Alex Gorodnik (University of Zurich)
- Alessandra Iozzi, ETH Zurich
- Dima Kleinbock, Brandeis University
- Elon Lindenstrauss, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Alex Lubotzky, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Tali Pinsky, Technion
- Felix Pogorzelski, Universität Leipzig
- Jean-François Quint, Université de Bordeaux
- Barbara Schapira, Université de Rennes 1
- Omer Tamuz, Caltech
Organizing committee: Uri Bader (Weizmann), Alex Gorodnik (University of Zurich), Uri Shapira (Technion), Barak Weiss (TAU)
This conference is supported by the Deputy Senior Vice President of the Technion, by the CMS and by the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (grant agreement HD-App No. 754475).