Challenges in Probability and Statistical Mechanics
June 13-17, 2022
Technion, Haifa, Israel
The lectures will take place at 232, Amado Mathematics Building, Technion
- Michael Aizenman – Princeton
- Omer Angel – UBC
- Noam Berger – TU Munich
- Marek Biskup – UCLA
- Alessandra Cipriani – University College London
- Barbara Dembin – ETH Zurich
- Amir Dembo – Stanford
- Jean-Dominique Deuschel – TU Berlin
- Gady Kozma – Weizmann Institute of Science
- Sébastien Ott – University of Fribourg
- Jiwoon Park – Cambridge
- Gábor Pete – Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics & Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- Eviatar Procaccia – Technion – I.I.T
- Pierre-François Rodriguez – Imperial College London
- Wioletta Ruszel – University of Utrecht
- Jacob Shapiro – Princeton
- Barry Simon – Caltech
- Yinon Spinka – UBC
- Vincent Tassion – ETH Zurich
- Amanda Turner – Lancaster University
- Daniel Ueltschi – University of Warwick
- Yvan Velenik – University of Geneva
- Simone Warzel – TU Munich
- Ofer Zeitouni – Weizmann Institute of Science
Organizing committee: Nick Crawford (Technion), Ron Peled (Tel Aviv University) and Ron Rosenthal (Technion).
This is a Research workshop of the Israel Science Foundation.
The conference is partially funded by: The Deputy Senior Vice President of the Technion and CMS Technion.
This conference is also supported by the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union’s
Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (grant agreement Transitions No. 101002733).